Are you working on the development of textile, aerospace, or advanced manufacturing game-changing technologies? Are you interested in meeting innovative ecosystems across Europe and visit their frontrunner companies?
Join us in the GALACTICA Learning expeditions!
What are we offering?
- 8 Learning expeditions for cross-sectoral innovation in Aerospace, Textiles and Advanced Manufacturing Sectors to be held in Fall 2021.
- This is an opportunity to visit, learn and listen to success stories from leading companies from different industrial sectors.
- Travel vouchers to cover your expenses to participate in the activities.
Why Join? What’s in it for SME’s and Startups?
- Visit industry-leading companies
- Gain access to know-how and knowledge about key technologies in the fields of textile, aerospace, and/or advancing manufacturing.
- Get inspiration from previous experiences/access to key information on successful implementation cases
- Meet potential partners for your business, either to ramp up your company or to apply together under the second call for proposals of GALACTICA
- Interaction with technological centers, universities, and entrepreneurs well renowned in the EU space.
- To know and get in touch with potential collaboration partners
- Interact with the other sectors of GALACTICA during the workshops