DATES AND LOCATION
The GALACTICA’s Final event (including its competition) will take place in the World Trade Center in Barcelona, Spain, on February 16th and 17th 2023 together with EBAN IMPACT SUMMIT.
The GALACTICA final event will be held in parallel to the EBAN IMPACT Summit in order to synergize the participation of both communities.
The agenda for the GALACTICA final event includes:
- Presentation of GALACTICA results
- Orbital Project – Pitching competition
- Pioneer Acceleration – Pitching competition
- GALACTICA poster competition
- Role of space technologies for Earth applications: major trends and impact on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Overview on the fashion industry and its impact on the environment: actions, tools and best practices
- Award ceremony
On February 17th, participants will also have the opportunity joint networking sessions with investors (tbc) and to join other activities of EBAN IMPACT SUMMIT
- Panel Discussions & Keynote Speeches:
- Outlook on the EU’s impact financing activities for 2021-2027
- Best practices and ESG
- Impact angel investing and impact measurements
Participation in the GALACTICA Final event and the EBAN impact summit is free of charge.
Andante Hotel (3 stars), special code: ANDANTETG **
Apolo Hotel (4 stars), special link: **
Grums Hotel (4 stars), special code: EBAN5 **
** Please note that this discount codes or rates are blocked until 1st February and are subject to availability
PRIZES OF FINAL EVENT COMPETITION
74.000€ in total prizes!
Pitching for Orbital Projects
Pitching for Pioneer Projects
Entry in the competition
Registration for the Final event competition was done through the GALACTICA Calls platform from November 8th until December 9th at 17h CET.
The competition has the following categories:
- Orbital Project Pitching
- Pioneer Acceleration pitching.
Entry into the competition is closed