📢📢 Do not miss this opportunity to visit Prato’s innovative textile ecosystem!
📢📢 Deadline to apply for travel vouchers to participate in Prato Learning Expedition has been extended to October 5th at 17h CEST.
Have a closer look at the AGENDA:
Day 1 – November 8th
|9.00 – 10.00||Visit to NTT – Cluster presentation|
|10.30 – 13.00||Visit to a traditional textile company specialized in high fashion textiles (Lanificio Faliero Sarti) – Prato area|
|13.00 – 14.30||Lunch|
|14.30 – 16.00||Visit to a textile processing factory in textile recycling (Nuova Fratelli Boretti) – Prato area|
|16.30 – 18.00||Visit to GIDA (TBC), Management of water purification plants, (Prato)|
Day 2 – November 9th
|9.00 – 13.00||Workshop on Prato textile ecosystem, circular textiles and technical textiles with experts and exponents of Prato area – Confindustria Toscana Nord
– An expert of the CTN Study Centre will present the history, the characteristics and peculiarities of the ecosystem of Prato
– Enrico Venturini (Next Technology Tecnotessile) will illustrate the specificities of the Prato district, in particular the features of the fashion industry
– Fabio Giusti (Trafi Creatività Tessile Srl) will present the activities of its companies specialised in fantasy yarns and fabrics, with demonstration of samples of innovative textile for fashion
|13:00 – 14:30||Lunch|
|14:30 – 17:00||-Networking and meetings with local stakeholders. Matchmaking with local companies.|
GALACTICA has prepared 8 Learning expeditions in total for cross-sectoral innovation in Aerospace, Textiles and Advanced Manufacturing Sectors.
The Learning Expeditions are an excellent opportunity to visit, learn and listen to success stories from leading companies from different industrial sectors.
Inter-cluster learning expeditions experiences will foster cross-sectoral collaborations throughout visits to industry-leading companies followed by innovation management coaching and workshops to facilitate cross-sectoral idea generation (subject to change – the detailed agenda will be updated).
Inter-cluster mutual learning visits and innovation workshops will bring together the different sectors involved with the aim to reduce the silo-like sectoral boundaries fostering, the get-to-know on the operations in other sectors, the innovation mechanisms other used and seeding of cross-sectoral collaboration for innovation. This can lead to untapped opportunities that arise from crossings of the sectors, both in terms of technological cooperation and innovation such as the development of new materials, processes and products, but also in terms of non-technological innovation such as the development of new business models, new marketing tools, management systems, processes, creativity tools and industrial design.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn the latest trends in the sectors of aerospace, textile and advanced manufacturing, participate in cross-sectoral fertilization workshops and networking opportunities that Galactica offers you.
In order to facilitate the participation of SMEs and startups from textile, aerospace and advanced manufacturing, GALACTICA has opened all the calls for Expression of Interest to apply for a travel voucher.
- Prato Learning expedition –> Extended Deadline: 05/10/21 at 17h CEST
- Nantes Learning expedition –> Deadline: 07/10/21 at 17h CEST
- Hamburg Learning expedition –> Deadline: 14/10/21 at 17h CEST
- Barcelona / Terrassa Learning expedition –> Deadline: 21/10/21 at 17h CEST
- Porto Learning expedition –> Deadline: 21/10/21 at 17h CEST